Thursday 21 February 2013

Kim Kardashian: The Earth Expectant Mother

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian looks the changed woman now. She took shots by Bruce Weber Photos for the latest issue of DuJour magazine which was made for her pregnant fashion debut this week.

Gone are the days when she takes the diamond arm candy, designer logos and 6-inch high boots photo shots. Instead she shows off her baby bump with little or no makeup in photos, full eyebrows and covered up body.

In her interview she talks more of learning to keep a low profile, maintain a private life and even end "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" after its 9th season.

Is this the new way of life of Kim Kardashian, her brand or a pause in her life of the most known and flashiest reality star on earth because she is pregnant? Maybe a little of both phases.

Below her quotes from the expectant mother:
  • On her pregnancy: "I just feel so blessed and excited and ready for the next phase." 
  • On her new approach to privacy: “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.” 
  • On not drinking Diet Coke around the clock:  “I used to always say I can’t wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it’s completely different. I’m like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible.
  • On her new interest in motherhood on TV: 'Lately I’ve been watching shows like 'I’m Pregnant And Addicted To Meth.' It definitely makes me feel better if I’m wanting one sip of Diet Coke or, you know, too much sugar."
Kim Kardashian has become way selective to fan's request when asked for her photographs, especially when she is with Kanye West, her lover and father to her unborn baby. She simply replies with the comment " I am so sorry, my boyfriend won't let me"

To that end, any detailed "baby stuff" such as doctor appointments, pre-baby shopping or giving birth won't be included in the new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Maybe this "Earth Mother" thing is still a work in progress.

Would Keep you updated

xoxo
orabellaa

No comments: