Wednesday 6 February 2013

Linda Ikeji Acquires N8M 2011 Infiniti FX 35

Linda Ikeji has been into the business of blogging for over 2years and what amazes me more is her strong passion for it. She has put in hard work and never stops believing in her. She noted that "I will make it in this life one day as my own woman and on my own terms, that no man will ever take away my dignity". This indeed has worked for her.


She decided to spoil herself last Friday by buying this exotic car for N8 million naira. She feels so excited and I celebrate with her

She urges and encourages her friends, love ones and followers to believe in themselves, that they have the power and with God on their side, they are UNSTOPPABLE!!!

If you've ever opened her blog "lindaikeji.blogspot.com", you can't imagine how much you have change her life.

Congrats dearie......






No comments: